Tuesday, May 11, 2010

idle

if nothing else, this blog serves as a great to-do list. I forgot I was going to choose photos to print this morning.

I just started downloading the free songs from www.creammagazine.com, so far I've downloaded Roll Away Your Stone by Mumford & Sons, and Cement by Washington. Cement is pretty cool.

Speaking of cool, The Cool Hunter could keep me entertained for days on end.

Literally.

As could Yvan Rodic's blog ( aka the creator of facehunter).

I'm really keen to go to GoMA (Gallery of Modern Art) some time this month, hopefully this weekend. I love the string room, and I also want to see Hats: An Anthology by Stephen Jones and Unnerved: The New Zealand Project. Yes, mostly because of the larger than life blow up rabbits lying around.
The most recent Asia Pacific Triennial exhibition was really cool, the mushroom cloud by Subodh Gupta was my favourite.


That's it for now, back to choosing pictures and reading magazines. And my pending assignments...
Photo Credit: Leah




No comments:

Post a Comment