Friday, April 23, 2010

whitley weather



things are pretty amazing right now.

i mean, i'm way behind on uni work, but that was to be expected.

I really can't wait for Sunday.
We're going to a disguise party, so i'm wearing a black bob wig, red lips and i'm not really sure what else. Maybe a trench, people in disguise often wear trenches. Will hopefully pick up something useful when we go for a walk through Paddington. I think I'm going to take some photos then.

I'll get the link for my attempt at a film tomorrow.

I really should do uni work, but I'm in a very distractible mood, made worse by the fact that I'm feeling really creative right now.
Argh.


I remember when I saw you,
You were dancing, you were dancing,
I followed you to the next bar,
It was a long drive, it was a long drive,
I did not mind
I was taken by you,
I felt something, I felt something,
You did not mind you were taken by me,
We felt something, We felt Something.

Lately I've been feeling like this could last forever,
This could last forever.

I remember The black sky streaking
It was so cold, it was so cold,
You held my hand, and said you loved me,

I felt something, I felt something,
I remember six years,
It was a long time, it was a long time,
I did not mind I was taken by you,
I felt something, I felt something.


Lately I've been feeling like this could last forever,
This could last forever.
- Whitley

That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment