The last week or so I've felt very frustrated and bored. I have just completed painting my room, ripping up the carpet, polishing the floor boards and building my new bed, so perhaps I was just tired and well and truly spent.
However whenever I had free time, I had no idea what to do. Where were all my ideas that were dying to get out? Even when they are silly ideas there are always ideas there, or something to dream about. Where was my curiosity? I had no interest to continue learning the things I was learning or to explore. I had hired a few movies from work, and I kind of just wanted to watch them and not do anything else while doing so. To just escape for a few hours. But from what? Was I just trying to pass the time?
I am feeling a little more re energised this morning, I am happy to say. It's a slow start though and I'm not exactly sure what I'll be passionate about next, but I'm coming up with a few possible options....
- Continue learning French, because it is a beautiful language. Plus once I have that down pat, I can try another. I love languages. They are like these beautiful keys to other people. To talk with them, to share their stories, to understand people who don't see the world like I do.
- Cook things myself. Things that I could just buy from the store but would taste better and have less preservatives and would be of more value to me if I made them myself.
- Keep exploring and learning for this collection of notes, somewhat like a book, I am creating.
It's non fiction, surprisingly. And I just had a marvellous idea for it.
- Clean up my room...stupid boxes everywhere.
- Continue reading "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand.
- Continue reading "Eva Luna" by Isabel Allende.
- Continue reading "Vanity Fair" by William Makepeace Thackery
- Continue reading "Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert
- Continue reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence
- Continue reading some of the interesting looking pscyhology lectures from Open Yale.
Thats about all that I can think about for now.