As soon as I get my eager little feet heading towards the shops, I'll be looking for :
- black ballet flats - because they're a staple, plus I need them for work
- either summery ballet flats or sandals - because i have worn out my pair of sandals and 2 pairs of flats - i've only got winter boots left!
- SUNGLASSES. Because I'm going to get a melanoma otherwise
- tinted spf 30 + moisturiser
- hats hats glorious hats. Straw trilby, black bowler, floppy straw sun hat, what's not to love?
- seafolly bikini top
Oh Summer, get in my life!
The non-neccessities are
- light coloured uni tote ( because black bags are better for winter)
- this bright peacock feather painted wallet
- Maybe that woven clutch if i'm good. But probably not yet.
1920s America Anna Wintour art bank birthday body clock books breakfast Brigitte Bardot Brooklyn career change chinos circus clogs colour cooking cream magazine creative project creativity culture decorating disguise party door dotti dress duchess dust jacket attic electives escape Fairy Toast fashion film France galettes garbage truck gatsby girls with glasses GoMA history Iceland ideas imagination inspiration Interior Design interiors Italian cooking jazz age jewellery journalism Kurt Vonnegut Letters life lists Little letters madeline Mado marchesa mind miu miu mosaic muscial journal music Myles Nandos note Oscar Wilde Paddington pants Paris passions photography piano piece of wall polyvore projects reading reality television red bull Room Project shower thinking skinny jeans skinny love Skins sleep SPOOK summer shopping sunrise sunset The Cool Hunter The Selby The September Issue travel Turkish food USA Vanity Fair wall project Washington whitley