Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whirlwind

I've created a tumblr, which is blue and makes me feel more tranquil to look at. It's more filled of thoughts, rather than ideas and reflections rather than plans. It's for my quiet moments rather than my busy ones.

This blog is the latter, and will continue to hold my projects, ideas and brainstorming. Coming soon ( once I've finished a heap of assessment) is my room makeover. I'm looking forward to it.

My tumblr is updated more frequently with photos because photos are easier to upload there, so here is the link:

http://myimaginationoasis.tumblr.com/

xx

2 comments:

  1. hey there! thanks for all the comments! I'll look through your new blogs immediately! so good to hear that you are in blogger mood again:)

    Love
    Chloé

    good luck with uni and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey genevieve,

    thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    i love yours especially your 2 new ones.

    i'd be interested in being blogged about - thanks for the offer. email me at stephchard@hotmail.com if you'd like to get me there

    steph <3

    ReplyDelete